I am trying to use the Trello API to list the actions of a board that correspond to cards being archived. Anyone know how I can set up a filter query in the API call to do that?
What I gathered so far is that card-archive actions are represented as actions of type `updateCard`, with a `old: {closed: false}` value inside the `data` property. I can receive a list of actions and then filter that list for this value, but I'd rather get just the types of actions that I want directly from the API.
The 'Nested Actions via URL Params' section of the documentation shows that the `/object/{id}/actions` endpoint can be queried with a `filter` string, but it isn't clear to me how I can use that to get just `updateCard` actions that have a `old: {closed: false}` value in their data property. Anyone know how to construct such a filter query? Thanks!!