I recently created a team and want to share it with my ASB class. Most of them are having troubles creating account (it only worked for 7 out of 68). They sign up, confirm their email (which takes them to trello), and then when they go to the link (where you can add members to a team), they click "Join Team" and it tells them they still need to confirm their email first.
The 7 people who were able to create an account and successfully join the board did the SAME EXACT steps as the people who received a notification saying they still need to confirm their email first.
This is getting very frustrating and people are blaming me for this problem. I believe it is a bug in the system, as I know Trello recently did an update (I got a "like the new look" notification).
Please let me know how to fix this, if possible!!!