
Ok, so yes, it's Wednesday, but I meant to post this for Topic Tuesday. Time is Wimbly Wombly Timey Wimey....er Relative anyway right?
So, We have had discussions on this in the past and I would really like to get something formal going. We have some various options with this, but I would like to start with Jira and the ACP-100 & ACP-600. I think we can cover aspects of both of these in study sessions, if you all don't think it will be too much. We can look at doing these in google hangouts if there is a small amount of interest, or we could look at physical meetings, if the demand is there and we can come up with a good central place for most folks. Nights I am available for the forseeable future are Monday & Wednesdays.
I am following along with Dallas AUG as they set their study sessions with a Trello board. I think this might be beneficial for us as well. Soo, would love to hear your thoughts. Online, or in Person? Downtown? Burbs? With dinner plans or BYO?
Also don't forget to throw your thoughts in on this Topic Tuesday post as well
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Columbus/Topic-Tuesday-Training-Classes-at-our-AUGs/gpm-p/905912#M42