Let's say I have plans A and B, and B uses a shared artifact from A. One day I discover a fatal flaw in the software from plan A, but this is a new bug and I don't yet have a test for it. So I know that historically, the last 3 builds of A were affected by this critical bug, and I don't want any new builds of B to use the shared artifacts from those builds of A.
My problem is that I can't find a way to mark them as failed so that the shared artifacts will come from earlier versions. I anticipate this will occur many more times in the future as we discover new bugs that are not covered in the test results that currently mark a build as pass/fail.
Ideally, I'd be able to go click an X somewhere to mark those builds of A as "broken", and then the shared artifact would automatically come from the earlier valid pass. Any idea how to do this?