I am trying to add my atlassian account in SourceTree. It has enforced SSH. For some reason, I am getting Public Key denied message. Could someone help?
Thx Michael.. Firstly I am on Mac.
Yes, the one on my machine is different to what I have on Bitbucket. I got locked out from Bitbucket hence unable to change the one there. So looking for a way around.
HiIn Sourcetree for Windows the SSH keys are managed using PuTTY/Pagaent or openSSH. Are your keys loading correctly into the manager you have chosen?Is there any chance they key you are loading locally is not the same key you saved into Bitbucket?
HiI don't believe there is a way apart from getting access back into your bitbucket account directly through the bitbucket web ui.
I had to open a brand new account to start as new user. Could not access bitbucket account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.