I have just created all these boards. I could add a checklist. Now I cant see the checklist option. Is it because it's a free account. It's frustrating. I cannot see the add checklist option anywhere. Thinking of deleting and going to google keep.
Checklist option is on the card, not on the board.
Hi Karen,
Crystal from Trello Support here!
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding checklists. At this time checklists can only be added on the back of cards, not the board as a whole. You can click on the card that you've created and it you're using the browser version of Trello, you will find the checklist option under the "Checklist" button.
However, if you're using the mobile app, you can find the checklist option under the card description.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to write to us directly so we can take a closer look: https://trello.com/contact
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.