I accidentally archived a list from a board in Trello. How do I restore the archived list to the board?
Hi Sandra,
Welcome to the community!
If you go to the 3 dots "Show menu" button in the top right of your screen, you should be able to access "Archived Items", as shown in the screenshot below:
In that page, you can Switch to lists so you can retrieve it!
Cheers,
Matt
Thank you!!!I was able to restore it to my board.
You're very welcome! Glad to hear that it worked.
If you could please Accept my answer, it would help more users with the same question in the future.
Have an awesome day!
Done.
I got the same issue and i want to say that delete a full list without any warnings! is unbelievable, how old is your dev'? 7 years old?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.