Hello,
could you please help me figure out an Atlassian Admin's salary? For me, it is not easy to figure the salary range for this one, since not a lot of people I know work in this area so I have little to compare with.
I am working in Europe in IT as a freelance Atlassian Administrator. This means that I administer Jira, Confluence, Crowd, ranging from installing, upgrading, configuring, troubleshooting, consulting with users and doing a business analysis. I also have a intermediate knowledge of Linux, PostgreSQL and other parts of the application needed. This, and I own an ACP-100, 300 and 400.
I have 4 years of experience in the area professionally, and 3 years of experience in the area as a hobbyist.
What would be a appropriate hourly / MD rate to ask?
Thank you for any advice you might have, however unusual this question / discussion topic might be.