Hi,i can't connect to my gitlab CE with sourcetree,how to configure it??
Thanks before,
You will need to generate a personal access token on your gitlab server and use that here. You can click on the link in "How do I create a personal access token?" and follow the instructions.
ok, I allready have personal access token, now how to use it on sourcetree?
Just click the "Refresh personal access token" and you should be able to enter your username, and the token as the password.
Oh OK, it works. Thanks all.
I have been turning crazy, and finnally do it. So, I will try to explain it in details.
1. At GitLab create a personal token.
2. At SourceTree, Add a new account, then, select GitLab, and Preferred Protocol SHH.
3. Click Refresh Personal Access Token, and enter the username and in the field of the pasword enter the token that we generated at GitLab.
This was the trick.
Thanks to all for helping.
worked for me thanks a lot. but why didnt work by my password ,i know my password is correct. but this token worked.
If I'm not wrong, gitlab doesn't allow REST operations over basic auth password. You will need the Private token for this to work.
ОК. Спасибо большое!
У меня также заработало (Добавил токен, скопировал его, добавил в SourceTree пользователя и дал в пароле скопированный токен)
Hi all,
Just wanted to update this thread to let you know there is now a native automation trigger for GitLab with Jira Cloud. We are running a webinar soon to walk through how it works and show some use cases in how to automate from Gitlab to Jira. Feel free to register here: https://www.atlassian.com/webinars/software/automate-across-gitlab-and-jira
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.