Just what it says on the tin :P I'd like to know if there is a place where watched boards get pinned so I can check on them periodically.
Hi Kimberley,
They don't automatically get pinned but you can 'star' those boards (click the star to the right of the board name) so they'll show at the top of your home and boards page:
https://help.trello.com/article/965-starring-a-board
Yeah I’ve started doing that. I was just hoping there was a way to keep them separate so I know they are “watched” boards rather than my own. Thanks!
Though this thread is almost a year old. I was expecting the same thing in Trello as Kimberley pointed out - a single place for me to look for the boards I'm watching.
I'm watching a couple of Saas company public roadmaps. And don't want to star them because I've reserved that for my own important boards.
If Trello could add a Watching space to display all the watched boards, that'll be awesome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.