Hello to the community,
I am new to portfolio and one of my colleagues has the following question, maybe you can help him?
---------------------------
In portfolio I want to assign concrete stories to concrete future sprints. To be able to do this I cannot make use of the “virtual” sprints portfolio automatically calculates into the future (named just “1”, “2”, “3” and so on). Therefore I based the portfolio plan onto my JIRA scrum board (instead onto the project).
On the JIRA scrum board I can create any number of future sprints. Let’s say for example “Sprint September”, “Sprint October”, “Sprint November”. But – as far as I know it is not possible to assign start or end dates to a future sprint and even also not even a chronical order of these future sprints.
This leads to the question: How can I teach portfolio to plan my custom future sprints in the intended order?
-------------------------
Best Regards,
Helmer