Hi Peter and welcome to Community!
Users will need to upload their own personal picture/avatar, and then you should be able to see them.
Does that answer your question?
Carolyn
Hi Carolyn - thank you for the answer!
No, this will unfortunately not work for me, because I manage the „to do list“ of my team in Trello without them having access themselves. These are virtual entries for the purpose of my task assignment and follow up with my team. I can not add the colleagues directly to Trello at this time. The entries have a picture in my adressbook when I add them, but this is not shown in Trello.
Do you see any chance to make that work?
Thanks, Peter
Hi Peter,
I'm interested to explore how you are organizing your board. When you say "virtual entries", do you mean cards in Trello? If so, you can upload the team member's picture to the card, so that it shows as the cover picture. Or you can do one list per team member, and all the cards underneath that list are assigned to the team member. That's probably the simplest way since you can't put the team members as "members" on a card since they don't have accounts/access.
Here is a simple example of that type of board organization for family member assignment.
Let me know what you think
Hi Carolyn,
thank you for your answer and your suggested solution!.
This was the setup that I used before, but since I want to manage tasks that will also have to be assigned to more than one team member this approach did not work properly for me. So I will use the shortnames and forget the pictures for now. This will work as well.
Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Peter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.