(Note that I was required to enter a tag to post a question, but there's no tag for SourceTree, so I picked them all.)
I'm unable to use SourceTree 3.0.5 and 3.0.6 to connect to existing repositories. We're using simple SSH-based repositories with usernames and passwords. The SourceTree Remote icon shows an explanation point warning that I need to set up extended integration. When I go to the Remote Details and edit the remote, I see an "Optional extended integration" section with a Host Type. There is no option for "SSH" there.
When I try to pull, I see:
'"C:\Users\<me>\AppData\Local\Sourcetree\app-3.0.6\tools\Askpass.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Error reading SSH_ASKPASS output for prompt: <username>@<remote>'s password:
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
It's disturbing that SourceTree is looking for an executable that doesn't exist. It's even more disturbing that SSH access is broken yet again.
Is there anything I can do to resolve this, or are we stuck with the 2.x version?
Thank you,
Doug