I have a master dashboard that has 1800 cards - each for a website that we work on. I need to be able to link cards from different teams to the master dashboard for productivity assessment but most of the team cannot access the Master Dashboard
Hi Sherry
I recommend looking into the power up called Card Sync. This will allow you to mirror cards from one board to another.
Cool! I will take a look at it - thanks
Hi @Sherry Zellers
You can accomplish creating a Master Board using Unito. We have a resource that will walk you through the steps in doing so!
How to Create a Master Board in Trello (Webinar/Tutorial):
http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa
I hope you find this useful. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions. I'd be delighted to help.
Best,
Unito
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.