After upgrading to Sourcetree 3.0 it gives an error with any action
AskPass.exe: No Error
When I looked up the Path for the AskPass.exe I found the folder is missing this Tool.
Please fix.
HiFirstly thanks for flagging this up, it does look like a bug that we will look into. However Askpass.exe should only be used if the Git Credential Manager, GCM, has failed to retrieve credentials, either from storage or by prompting you the user.I think that is why we missed this bug because we never hit that state.Were you prompted at all with a UI for your credentials?
Thank You very much for addressing my issue.
No, I was not prompted for credentials.
See, this issue is related to another issue I opened about Sourcetree with GIT system install v 2.19.1 as it looks that Sourcetree
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/Sourcetree-2-6-10-ArgumentException-encountered-An-item-with-the/qaq-p/909718
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.