Run source tree windows app with 4 different repositories, it starts up and just sits there. Click on the different repositories, switch between file status and branches. Nothing to report. Yet I know there are changes I need to pull on two of these repositories. Click around a bit more, nothing. Eventually one of the repositories shows a 1 next to the pull button. After pulling that, the other one shows a 1. I don't get this, it can't be meant to work like that? Surely you would start up the app, then the first thing it should do is see if there are any remote changes that need pulling and warn you? I'm sat here thinking I have an up to date project, but it isn't. Sure, I'd find out when I tried to push some changes, but that might be far too late. Is it a bug or just expected behaviour?