Here's a picture of what I'm referring to:

How do I get rid of this warning symbol? If I click on it, I get the message "You don't have any remotes which have extended integration settings configured; you need to edit your remotes to add details such as the hosting type and base URL. Click the Settings button to open your remote list".
If I do just that and edit my origin remote, the only host types being offered are BitBucket, GitHub and Stash - none of which my project is using, so I can't actually do what I'm asked.
Anyway, why do I need to add a hosting type? This seems like a new feature that'd be convenient for a lot of users, but not something essential. Why throw a big red warning sign at me over this - making it the center of my attention for up to an hour now - when nothing is actually wrong?
I don't want to use extended integration, I just want to get rid of this warning sign because it's a major distraction.
It's basically the same issue as the constant "Git LFS is not supported" nagging when I don't use Git LFS, but at least you could dismiss those messages. This one doesn't seem to want to let go, ever.