Hi,
I created a repository:
I try to commit and push my project to it. It is with Git LFS and contains ~8GB of data.
I have entered my CC details in my profile. I expect that when I load more then 1 GB of data it will automatically charge me but will allow me to load more then 1 GB of data.
I use SourceTree to submit the files to bitbucket.
But when I push my files I receive the following error:
==========================================
Uploading LFS objects: 8% (54/712), 628 MB | 632 KB/s
Uploading LFS objects: 8% (55/712), 628 MB | 632 KB/s
Uploading LFS objects: 8% (55/712), 628 MB | 632 KB/s
Uploading LFS objects: 8% (55/712), 628 MB | 632 KB/s, done
batch response:
********************************************************************************
[ERROR] Your LFS push failed because you're out of file storage
[ERROR] Change your plan to get more file storage:
[ERROR]
********************************************************************************
batch response:
********************************************************************************
[ERROR] Your LFS push failed because you're out of file storage
[ERROR] Change your plan to get more file storage:
[ERROR]
********************************************************************************
batch response:
********************************************************************************
[ERROR] Your LFS push failed because you're out of file storage
[ERROR] Change your plan to get more file storage:
[ERROR]
********************************************************************************
EOF
write |1: The pipe is being closed.
write |1: The pipe is being closed.
==========================================
If I restart the push it will push ~50-200 MB and then fail with the same error. Can you please suggest how I can push the whole ~8GB of data in once batch?
Best regards,
Evtim Todorov