Hello,
I am trying desperately to follow the workflow here: https://blog.trello.com/work-life-focus-trello-insider-guide-personal-productivity
When it comes to the calendar triggering for events, I cannot seem to get linked. I have tried to use a zap work around which is very bulky - going from my outlook calendar to a google calendar and then to trello, but 1. this requires me to drag and drop events from calendar 1 to calendar 2 2. it does not work for recurring events and 3. though these steps and links used at my last organisation, now my calendar import is only read only so I can't even do steps 1 and 2.
Any advice here? I've spent a few hours with my organisation's IT person on it - he came to the conclusion that I have to do a third party linking between calendars, which is actually not allowed through the org, and I can't actually do as I don't have admin privileges for the softwares. Desperate to get htis functioning and at this point ok with workarounds as I've spent so much time on this at this stage!