I am trying to install Source Tree on a new Windows 10 computer. Everything appears to be going ok until I get the "licensing" step. I am asked to login using my Bitbucket Account or my Atlassian account.
If I chose Bitbucket account, I am totally unable to find a URI string that works. I have used the suggested format that I found on line but all of them are rejected for reasons related to the URI. I originally had a the Bitbucket account for evaluating SourceTree for the team I was on. I haven't used Bitbucket for over 5 years, since I have retired andI don't do any development that is worth sharing.
If I chose Atlassian account I get a large UI box complaining that JavaScript has not been enable. However, JavaScript is enabled on my machine and in Chrome and Edge.
I thought SourceTree was supposed to be free for hobby developers. It isn't free if you can't get it to work.