None of my cards have a comment field. Do i need to change a setting to be able to comment on a card?
Libby,
I think you'd have to select and add the closure comments field in the card layout.
Victor
Hi Libby!
Are you currently the admin of the board, or just a member who was added to it? If you are the admin, you should be able to see and select the right the Comments Permissions setting under Show Menu » More » Settings. Admins should be able to enable commenting permissions for members or disable them all together.
I also can't see a Comment field on any card but can see an Activity one. I'm a Member & Commenting permissions is set to Members.
Victor said “I think you'd have to select and add the closure comments field in the card layout.” How do I do that?
Any help appreciated - thanks.
Replying to myself.I think the Comments are added under the Activity section in the box that says Write a comment... It's a little misleading especially when looking at the help page image under Adding which shows Add Comment above box.
Replying to myself.
I think the Comments are added under the Activity section in the box that says Write a comment... It's a little misleading especially when looking at the help page image under Adding which shows Add Comment above box.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.