I'm using the native Mac client and the main window is blank. I can see my boards in the "Boards" menu but when I select the boards, the main window remains blank. Restarting app does not fix it.
I tried resetting my password and logging in via web page but the Mac client remained blank. I then removed my sessions via the web settings page and restarted the Mac client. The client then asked me to login when it came up, so I logged in with my new password, which appeared to go through without error. But when the board should appear, I again get a blank window. My boards show in the menu so it appears I'm logged in OK its just that the main widow remains blank.
I've not tried re-installing the app but as I've used the Mac store to install the app and I'm at home, I'm not able to easily use the Mac Store app as its set to my work's proxy server to access the store (App Store times-out when not at work). So I'm hoping there is a non-reinstall fix for this.