In the Trello app I just installed on my new Android tablet, my boards all show up in alphabetical order. I can't figure out a way to put them in the order I have them on my desktop and android phone. They don't seem to want to drag and drop...
Hey Michelene,
The fact that you are able to sort the boards on your Android phone but not your Tablet makes this very interesting. Would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact so that we can take a closer look at this for you please?
Thanks!
So, to be clear, I'm not able to sort the board order on my Android phone, but the personal board grid tiles do show up on my phone in the order I have them on the website on my desktop. When I change the order on my desktop, the order changes accordingly on my phone. But on my new Android tablet, the personal board grid order is alphabetical and doesn't reflect any changes I make on my desktop. I would love to have them match and of course have the ones I use the most at the top!
Thanks for any help / suggestions you can give me!
Thanks for that clarification! If you don't mind, can you tell me the current versions of Trello on your Android tablet and phone please? You can see the app version in the left menu under Settings > About Trello.
Tablet version 5.2.0.11444
Phone version 5.2.0.11444
Hmmm - they are the same....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.