I'm using Sourcetree with system Git on windows with the windows OpenSSL feature enabled. I've created a ssh key successfully in the command prompt and added it to git. The commandline remembers my SSH passprhase and I can successfully clone a repository with SSH.
Now, when I run sourcetree it asks for the SSH passphrase, regardless of the ssh config in my global .gitconfig, which sourcetree should about I'm guessing.
My SSH client in sourcetree is set to OpenSSH and I have no SSH Key configured there.
My guess is that sourcetree is still trying to use the ssh in git as it tries to lauch the ssh agent (peagant) which aks for my passprase. Running git from the commandline never asks my passphrase as the Windows Credentials manager knows it and automatically enters it AFIK.
What do I need to change in sourcetree config to get this working?
I've got ` sshCommand = "C:/Windows/System32/OpenSSH/ssh.exe"` in the `.gitconfig` `[core]`-section.
Sourcetree 2.6.10.0
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.285
Git 2.19.0