What a week this has been, everyone.
I am posting so late in the day because I'm finding it incredibly difficult to engage with the world right now. @Community Manager wrote a truly inspiring article this morning that really helped me to shake these feelings, so here I am!
I think participation in community and family are some of the things that pull me out of a funk, and I'm honored to share this space with you all.
Without further ado, my question to you today is:
What would the title of your autobiography be?
We all have stories to tell and I'm constantly in awe of the ways that people squeeze their lives, experience and wisdom between the pages of a book. I've done some thinking on this and I think I would call my autobiography:
My Mind is Out to Get Me
In my life I've battled with anxiety, depression, and a nagging sense of not belonging anywhere. As I've gotten older, I've definitely opened up about my struggles and found my tribe, but the steps weren't easy. I've thought about writing a book before, but the procrastination and self-doubt side of my brain seem to prevent me from believing that this is anything people would read (this isn't a cry for help, I mostly just procrastinate a lot).
Share your title in the comments below and let's show each other some extra love this week.