Hi,
I'm using Sourcetree for Windows 2.6.10, and I just received a notification, inside Sourcetree, to update to the latest version (3.0.5). Now before updating, I always check the release notes, and I realized that there's some problems with the it.
For example, for the version 3.0.5, it says :
- SRCTREE-6371 Fix the current branch not being correctly selected after a UI refresh.
The issue SRCTREE-6371 doesn't exists in Atlassian's Jira. I then realized that the project key SRCTREE related to Sourcetree for Mac, so I checked if a SRCTREEWIN-6371 issue existed. It doesn, but it seems to be completely unrelated (a typo in a message box for version 1.9.6.1) and it's also not marked as done.
I checked a few other issues for prior versions in the change log, and every issue I checked seems to be completely unrelated to Sourcetree For Windows 3.0.X.
Here is the link to 3.0.5 release notes :
https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/update/windows/ga/ReleaseNotes_3.0.5.html
Can somebody explain what's going on?
Thanks a lot!