I just tried the brand new version of sourcetree 3.0.5 (upgrade from 2.6.10) and was a little bit confused about the checkout window.
After creating a branch in bitbucket and perform a "checkout in sourcetree" I'll get a list of all repositories of project. After a short confusion I found it this feature very good, I do not need to open the concerned repository in sourcetree, that's a good idea.
But why sourcetree reports some repositories as not existing ore moved? This marked repositories exist locally and remote. After removing all repostories (deleted bookmarks.xml and opentabs.xml) and added repostories new to sourcetree all works well.
What means "(1)" added to repository name?
If I have a lot of repositories (as I have it) I need to scroll because the window only display 4 repositories. Why I can not increase the height of the window? It would be help if I can do it.
Kind Regards
Franz