
Out of everything I have in my life, it goes without saying that my family and specifically my kids give me the greatest joy. Everyone always says that having kids will change you, but did anyone ever tell you how many added benefits having kids would have? I mean, sure you get the unconditional love, the endless giggles and the joyous wonder that kids have (before they are teens!) but what I've discovered is a whole other world of advantages.
Have you guys ever gone out for a meal and noticed the kids' meals are actually very desirable? Or maybe you're just not that hungry and don't want to pay $30 for an overpriced steak? Guess who has two kids? Me. And they want three kids' meals please!
I've talked to some of my other college friends (all grown up now) who have been known to use their kid's bath time as an excuse to avoid a night at the bar when all they want to do is hang out with their kids and have an early night ("sorry lads, would love to hang out but it's my turn to do bath time tonight!")
So, what I want to ask you, Atlassian Community is: When have you ever used your kids (or your young siblings/ cousins or someone else's kids) to get something you want, or get out of something you don't want to do?
ps. Above is a photo of me and one of my sons, who could say no to that face?? (And my son is pretty cute as well
)