This is the happy space for our event!
https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-northern-virginia-presents-jira-reports-in-sept#/
I've got another Echo Dot for @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC to hand out tonight too!
@Thad West you give it to me or I ask the nurses here to give you a shot 😂 😂
#panoselfie #whoweare
Thanks again @Thad West for speaking and shout out to @Tinker Fadoua and her team for hosting!
What's funny is that @Tinker Fadoua did win the echo Dot. Starting to suspect she's just lucky all around. Note to self: Ask @Tinker Fadoua for 7 seemingly random numbers that could or could not be used in a lottery type system...
lol @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC you forgot the 1-year Appfire license too 🤣
It is very simple I have a Crystal Ball
@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC with pleasure! Apology for the network issue, only one classroom has the best connection, however it was already booked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.