Hi everyone, is the first time I'm doing a friday fun discussion

So yeah, it might be still thursday on some countries, for example here in Mexico it is still thursday but in some places of the world it is already friday so I decided to publish this earlier, besides I was really excited to share this with you 
Something I love to do is watch series, I watch a lot of series, so I want to share some of my favorite series with you and see if I make you interested in one of them and make our fandom even bigger.
My favorite series by far is Supernatural, it has been running for 13 years, so far it has 13 seasons, number 14 is on its way, coming out on October 11th, I love this so much, the story is about two brothers who hunt everything that is supernatural, meaning werewolfs, vampires, deamons and even some angels, they basicaly follow the famili business, saving people, hunting things, you know the usual, I could talk forever about it, but if I did I will make spoilers and no one likes that.

Other of my favorite series are Doctor Who which centers on the story of an alien (a time lord) traveling all around the time and space, Sherlock, the already known detective but it's actually set on the present, Merlin, the famous warlock that helps king Arthur but with an interesting twist, they are both the same age (unlike the normal story where they make Merlin really old), American Horror Story where each season is a different story but in the end they are all connected, if you love horror this is the perfect series for you.
Of course I have more series that I love, but those 5 are my favorites, so tell me what are your favorite series? Do you like any of the ones I mention? Would you like to watch them? I'm also open to recomendations 
I hope you have a nice weekend 