I am having an issue sequencing SourceTree 2.6.10. The installation seems to work fine but when I try and open Sourcetree via the published App-v sequence it attempts to open, I see the logo as its loading then it crashes, I found the following error in the logs.
Does SourceTreework in App-v, any idea what the issue is?
ERROR [2018-09-19 13:49:30,879] [1] [Sourcetree.Composition.VSMef.Net471.CompositionExceptionHelper] [HandlePartDiscoveryException] - PartDiscoveryException:
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Composition.PartDiscoveryException: Unable to load assembly "D:\ProgramData\App-V\8089AC0E-053C-4E34-9D91-53D939F88040\499352A8-D205-482D-8055-E57110967C65\Root\VFS\ProgramFilesX86\Atlassian\Sourcetree\SourceTree.exe" for scanning. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Sourcetree, Version=2.6.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Composition.PartDiscovery.<>c_DisplayClass11_0.<CreatePartsAsync>b_0(String path)
— End of inner exception stack trace —