I have a Project on Bamboo, let's call it A. Within A, I have 2 Build plans:
- Master Build Plan
- PR Build Plan
Both build plans have the same repository and with master branch being the default branch.
Master Build Plan plan branch option is set to Manually so it never creates other branch plans and the trigger is set to repository change.
PR Build Plan plan branch option is set to 'When pull request is created', so it only create branches related to PRs.
If on PR Build Plan, I disable the repository trigger, if I update my PR, it doesn't trigger a new build. If I enable it, it triggers when PR is updated but after merging the PR into master branch, PR Build Plan runs on the master branch, that is the default branch of the repository, which is not desirable.
Is there a way to keep the PR Build Plan triggering when the PR is updated without running for master branch when master gets updated?