Hello ... just started using Trello.
I have a card representing a task. I'd like to schedule work on that card over multiple days. For example, would schedule 2 hours on the card tomorrow, 1.5 hours on the card next Thursday, etc., until the work is completed. Ideally these work dates for the specific card would show on the calendar (using the Calendar power-up, but would use any that work). So bottom line it wouldn't be consecutive hours/days until completed, it would be more surgical strike time planning here and there.
Also, would love to provide a time estimate that each card represents (i.e. painting door will take 2 hours). I added TimeCamp powerup and looks like maybe you can do that AFTER you start a timer. Have to play with it more. At the end of the day, I bill for my time and would like to post time against each card. This would allow me to see how much work in total I am looking at across cards.
Any advice would be tremendously appreciated!
Al