I've been on Trello for a month or so and have had this problem the entire time. I have created many cards on several lists, across several boards, but when I try to display the cards, so I can sort by due date, it only shows the same single card. I've checked the settings on this one card that shows and several others that don't, and I can't see any difference or reason why only one card out of my 30 shows up.
The process I'm using is as follows: I click on my photo in the upper right corner, I click on "cards". Only one card shows up. I've tried sorting by board and due date, still just one card. My filters say, "Showing cards from all boards", and "showing all cards". Please let me know if you have any idea why I can't get all my cards to display. Thanks!