I tried to modify the Sprint Name in a Projcet but another Project Sprint Name will be modified.
I have queried the Story or bug in Project and didn't refer to the other's Fix Version/s or Sprint. Why is this happening?
Hi @蘇家郁,
Have you ever checked that the IDs of the two Sprints are the same?
Hello,
It means, that you have a same issue/ticket in both sprints.
Where can I query the SPRINT ID?
I searched for the problem in this SPRINT but didn't see the same place
When using the query function, enter Sprint name to query, followed by the number is the Sprint ID
Please note that Sprint can span projects and boards, and Sprint can be shared for 2 or more boards.
It looks like they are the same ID, but why APP#1819 will appear in B PROJECT
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.