Hey Chris, welcome to the community!
Two places I use as a resource for Trello text formatting - but I don't see superscript as an option. Take a second look though!
https://help.trello.com/article/821-using-markdown-in-trello
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax
Thank you Meg, happy to be here.
Yes, those are great sources, and interesting reads, but unfortunately neither contained any reference to super or sub scripts, which leads me to assume they are not part of the native functionality. Is there a power-up that adds new formatting options such as the ones I am looking for? Is it possible to make a power up that does that?
Hi @Chris Lerch
I'd recommend finding Unicode copies of superscript characters and copying them to your Trello card. Try https://lingojam.com/SuperscriptGenerator. Hope that helps!
It would be good if Trello looked into supporting subscript text formatting in Trello. Makes writing equations very difficult.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.