I have the Snooze power up enabled and it was working great, but has recently disappeared on the cards so we can't choose the option to Snooze a card. I un-enabled and re-enabled Snooze and it is still not showing up. What is the problem?
Hi Lysa,
Crystal from Trello Support here!
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Power-up. As we will be discussing private information on your board and sharing screenshots, please send us an email so we can take a closer look. https://trello.com/contact
Hi. Were you able to resolve the issue? Seems I have similar problem - a couple days ago option to Snooze a card disappeared (now in the POWER-UPS section there is only a link 'Get Power Ups'). But when clicking this link Card Snooze is listed in Enabled power-ups for the board.
EDIT: The issue is gone now, without any action on my part.
I know this is an old post, but I am new to Trello and my Snooze power up isn't working. It shows in the Menu, but when I try to snooze the card using archive, the only option I have is delete or send to board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.