Hello. I'm confused what installation bundle should I use to install Fisheye and then install Crucible on my Windows server.
I downloaded atlassian-fisheye-4.6.0-x64.exe from https://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/download
Then I downloaded file atlassian-crucible-4.6.0-x64.exe from https://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/download
Each file has almost the same size :
atlassian-crucible-4.6.0-x64.exe is 249887 KB
atlassian-fisheye-4.6.0-x64.exe is 249889 KB
When I installed atlassian-fisheye-4.6.0-x64.exe I got fecru-4.6.0 folder on my hard drive. And in Fisheye's administration control panel (System Info -> Edit License) I can set license for both Fisheye and Crucibe. Dispite I didn't install atlassian-crucible-4.6.0-x64.exe yet.
I also have ability to create Crucible code reviews after installation.
But in "Services" list I see only Atlassian Fisheye serviece with executable path set to: C:\Atlassian\fecru-4.6.0\bin\fecru64.exe "//RS//Atlassian Fisheye"
When I try to install atlassian-crucible-4.6.0-x64.exe it tries to use the same directory fecru-4.6.0 and warns me that directory is already exists and I should backup this directory.
So my question is, do I have to install atlassian-crucible-4.6.0-x64.exe after atlassian-fisheye-4.6.0-x64.exe installation?
Or do each file contains both Crucible and Fisheye and installing one of them brings both tools to my server? And is it enogth to have only one service C:\Atlassian\fecru-4.6.0\bin\fecru64.exe "//RS//Atlassian Fisheye" started on my server to use both Fisheye and Crucible?