I've just installed Bamboo 6.6.2 and I cannot start it:
$ ./bin/start-bamboo.sh
To run Bamboo in the foreground, start the server with start-bamboo.sh -fg
Server startup logs are located in /opt/atlassian-bamboo-6.6.2/logs/catalina.out
Bamboo Server Edition
Version : 6.6.2
If you encounter issues starting or stopping Bamboo Server, please see the Troubleshooting guide at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Installing+and+upgrading+Bamboo
Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/atlassian-bamboo-6.6.2
Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/atlassian-bamboo-6.6.2
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/atlassian-bamboo-6.6.2/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /usr/lib/jvm/java-10-oracle
Using CLASSPATH: /opt/atlassian-bamboo-6.6.2/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian-bamboo-6.6.2/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
Tomcat started.
but
$ curl http://localhost:8085/
curl: (7) Failed to connect to localhost port 8085: Connection refused
Java was installed following these instructions: https://www.linuxuprising.com/2018/04/install-oracle-java-10-in-ubuntu-or.html
$ java --version
java 10.0.2 2018-07-17
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13, mixed mode)
$ echo $JAVA_HOME
/usr/lib/jvm/java-10-oracle
$ cat logs/catalina.out
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=/opt/atlassian-bamboo-6.6.2/endorsed is not supported. Endorsed standards and standalone APIs
in modular form will be supported via the concept of upgradeable modules.
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Any pointer how could I fix this?