Hi everyone! It's Friday now in Mexico
btw, in two days is Mexican Independence Day so the celebrations are starting since now, VIVA MÉXICO mexican friends!

This friday fun I want to share with you a little story first, two days ago it was supposed to be laundry day and my 10 month old son, Luis Manuel was playing around in the room and near to the laundry basket with the clean clothes, before this scenario I gave him some cheetos to enjoy while seeing TV, so when I go to the next room and return to him, he was in the crime scene standing up in the basket and throwing it all the clean clothes with their little cheeto fingers to the floor 
I wanted to let out my inner mexican mom instinct and threaten him with a "chancla" (flip flop) in one hand and my mom voice calling him by his all whole name (yes, this is a real thing and it works sometimes), but when he saw me, he just started to laugh and crawling into the clothes, rolling over them so the first thing I did was to laugh too xD How can I get mad with this face?

So I couldn't get mad with him, he is just like me. I like to make little pranks sometimes with/to my coworkers and friends. Sometimes @Andrea Mendez, @Mauricio Cantú and I when we are in an elevator we push all the buttons before getting out of it XD A little prank doesn't hurt anyone.
So tell me friends, Have you made recently a little prank that you want to share with us??
