Just realized I'm super lame and never made an intro post about being a community champion!
My name is Brittany Joiner, and I am a huge Trello nerd. I fell in love with the product years ago and I can't get enough of it. I use it in just about any way that I can, and I love helping other people use it, too.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I'm a Dutch Blitz master. (If i was at good at life as I am Dutch Blitz, i'd be running the world.)
- I get bored by video games... except Fortnite.
- If I could live in an airport, I would. (Also know as - I love to travel.)
- I got the lead of a pencil stuck in my finger once and had to have it (painfully) removed.
- I work as a Demand Generation Associate for Elastic (although people ask me all the time if I work for Trello).
- I can rap. (Mostly just because i can talk REAL fast)
That's enough for now... but there's all kinds of fun facts I'll share as you get to know me. Thanks for letting me be part of the community!
Oh, and here's a picture of me proudly wearing my Trello gear.
