I'm running an on prem Bitbucket repo with an on prem Bamboo server.
I'd like to checkout code on commit and then push the changes to a different server automatically.
I'm at a loss for how to get things to function. Here is what I've done so far:
- Created repositories and everything is properly pushing and pulling
- Connected Bitbucket and Bamboo successfully
- Installed git on all of the servers and it works like a charm from command line and gui interfaces
- Created a build plan that has 1 job... it checks out the code from the repo
This is where I get stuck. I created a script task that uses a git push command but for some reason, bamboo is not allowing the git command to work. I tried the following:
- writing the command inline
- placing it in a batch file
- I tried including the $ before git and not
- I tried powershell, shell with a bash shebang, and cmd.exe to no avail
I think I'm missing a crucial component but don't know what I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Screens below show the log and how one instance of the command is setup.
