Hi All -
We are bringing a few thousand up on jira/confluence across the enterprise. looking forward to learning some scaling tips!
Hi @Joey,
there were 2 good talks around Scaling/Performance at Summit - maybe worth a watch.
Cheers,Christian
Awesome! thanks @Christian Reichert (resolution). will definitely check it out
Hi! I work for a large academic health system in Portland, OR, and would love to compare notes on our JIRA/Confluence implementations. Are you open to a short call?
Thanks!Reneemckechni@ohsu.edu
YES!!! for sure! lets connect! kleinj3@ccf.org
Joey
Fantastic! Email incoming.
are you rather looking for performance/technical scaling tips or organizational/process support scaling tips (how the bits and pieces in your org fit together supported by JIRA/Confluence)? I am quite sure my colleagues and I can provide you with both of these If you are looking for some support feel free to drop us a line to atlassian[at]demicon.de.
All the best to you and happy scaling,
Christoph
Hi @Christoph Schötz and thanks for the reply. I'm mostly looking for the later (org/process). I'm working with our Atlassian Partner on the more technical pieces and change management. i'm most curious about governance models and supporting users to get the most out of the tool while also keeping relative consistency for leadership reporting
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.