On Android, the Trello app makes useful widgets available, including: Trello Add Card and Trello Quick Add Card.
When you use these widgets, both of them open a dialog, where you can enter a card's name and description, and you can use two select controls to choose a board and list.
I would love to be able to set up two widgets on my launcher preconfigured to a certain board and list. For instance, on the same launcher, I would like to have:
- A Trello widget that lets me quickly add cards to my "To do" board in the "Inbox" list.
- A Trello widget that lets me quickly add cards to my "Gratefulness" board in the "New" list.
I don't want to have to fiddle with the select controls every time, since I have a large number of boards. I know I can star boards to pin them at the top of the list, but I think this would be even more convenient. Is there a way to do this? What about linking to certain boards, for instance?