This is very frustrating for me. Is it like that by design? I feel like I've pressed something accidentally that made them scale up or something. Is there a way to change it?
Hi there, I haven't noticed this issue previously. Can you upload a screenshot and blur out any private information?
Welcome to the community!
The image on the right is much bigger than when it's on the board. Does it have something to do with screen resolution?
I'm having the same frustrating issue with stock images. What's weird is if you unmaximize the window, the image will rescale and you can expand window to expose more, but once you go full screen it does this again.
Can't someone from Atlassian chime in here? This was touted as a nice extra feature in business class, ruins these images when they're zoomed in like this...
I have the same issue. It's ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed since 2018.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.