Trello Community,
I have a nice board where I organize my social media calendar for my business in great detail. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday contain the same type of post (with a different Card Name and description). Thursdays contain the same type of post with a different card name every week and different description.
I'm looking for a power up that'll allow me to quickly Copy Cards repeatedly across many, many weeks without having to manually click Copy on a sample Card and drag the due date to a later (appropriate date). I understand that the Butler power up's card repeater function allows for the Card to reappear again every Tuesday. However, is there a way for a NEW CARD to be created automatically for future weeks (due dates in future weeks)? If the answer is yes, I'll definitely upgrade to Gold to take advantage of this power up feature.
P.S. I currently only use the Calendar power up.
Thank you,
Andrew