Hi, I'm setting up repository specs from Bamboo but having difficult getting changes to apply. This is the result so far:
- Specs are checked in to my project repo under a bamboo-spec folder
- Webhook set up from my Github repo, and events are successful publishing to Bamboo endpoint
- Enabled BambooSpecs in my Linked Repository
- Enabled Repository Stored Specs in the global security settings config
- Added the repository as a Bamboo spec repository from my Project Settings
- Checked that my Build Project is listed under the BambooSpec tab of my Linked Repository
- After triggered by a check in, the Spec Status result in the Linked Repository reports spec execution successful
- When I run "mvn -Ppublish-specs" locally from the same code, the plan is successfully updated on the same Bamboo server
I can't seem to get the plan to update automatically as the result of the check-in -> webhook flow though.
Tech details:
- Atlassian Bamboo version 6.5.0 build 60509
- bamboo-spec-runner 6.5.0