Good morning folks!
I'm a day late and many (many) dollars short, but yesterday was a work holiday here in the states! (Yes, I had a fabulous and much-needed three-day weekend).
Many members of the Atlassian community are traveling this week, and this special TUESDAY edition of Miscellaneous Monday is dedicated to you!
I'd love it if you would share some funny travel tips, travel stories, or any good Summit news you hear since I'm stuck here at my desk.
Meg's Very Helpful and Extremely Useful List of Travel Tips:
1. Always pack a towel

2. Take great pictures using the handy guide below

3. Make sure to pack clean underpants

4. Learn some basic phrases for your destination country

5. Make sure to take lots of pictures of your food with fancy filters. Remember: the goal is to make your friends back home jealous of how cultured you are!

Above all - have fun!