Here's a sneak preview of one of my pieces of swag: a sweet and snazzy laptop sticker. I'll post more in the comments as Summit gets underway!
In the meantime, share your own snaps in this thread and earn some online swag: your Summit September badge. See you all on the expo floor!
I have this swag I claimed before we packed all the goodies for our booth. Does that count?
@Kat Warner so unfair that your team is here without you! You should be here!!
Here's a picture of me in my snazzy community shirt ( @Kat Warner, tell your colleagues to stop by the booth and pick one up for you). I guess that means I'm the first person to get the Summit September badge! 😆
It is completely fair I'm with the rest of the team in our office helping customers.
Find brothers at summit
We made this trip from Moscow to Barcelona to get his foto
@Kat WarnerI said hi to your team!
Huzzah for some stinkin' cute selfies!
Oh man, that's epic!
hahaaha, too much awesomeness in one picture! Looks like you guys are having loads of fun ^_^
Money well-spent obviously.
Stopped by the Community Booth @Ashley Elder Maura Randall Stephanie Grice hard at work getting the live stream working for everyone to enjoy!
@Monique vdB- how could you crop me out like that? Edited for originals:
#havingfuninbarcelona #partyhardy #swaglife
I really want to go to Moscow.
great experience in the expo hall with the community
Awesome days in Barcelona - @Monique vdB and Beyonce (aka @Thomas Schlegel)
@Nic and everybody are very welcome to come. Let me know, if you are going to come. Mark and me promise city tours and Moscow AUG
🤣🤣🤣
*duplicate removed*
Amazing time at summit. Thanks for everything AUG team! (Not pictured, Celina & Cassie)
This is a true selfie over at the Community Booth! You can tell because however I upload it, it flips upside down. You guys are what makes Summit AWESOME (everyone at Community)
@[deleted]nice pic. While making this mention I came across the problem of multiple accounts (I am not sure which of your accounts to choose, I chose the first one)
You chose the right one- phew Yeah, we will be working on that with the community team. Super excited that Maura and others are keen to address this problem with us as guinea pigs/helpers.
@Mark Markov and @Alexey Matveev answering questions on Community
My newest Atlassian hoodie was hard earned and much loved. So proud to have finally earned one, after *oooing* at them at my first Summit in 2016.
@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_AWESOME! Congrats! Working on my own one day
@Alyssa Priddy I have no doubt you will soon be wearing an Atlassian Certified hoodie yourself soon! Can't wait to give you a "finally certified Hi-Five"
@Monique vdB & @Thomas Schlegel 😍😍😍
This thread right now
Congrats- well-deserved!
Went and said "Kia Ora" (or something in that range) to your coworkers, @Kat Warner They are super nice! Missed meeting you at Summit- next time hopefully
Oops, posted on the wrong part of this discussion. @Meg Holbrook that's hilarious!
@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_- yeahhhhhh! Awesome!
I haven't met many of you but I DID meet @Alana Fernando and she was so unbelievably nice and sweet to bring tea for my colleague and me from home (and in exchange, she got shirts and a swag bag from our booth on Summit). Again, thanks a lot @Alana Fernando, I really enjoyed meeting and talking to you and I still can see your face turning red above this little surprising kiss I hope you don't get into trouble at home. Next time we go swag-hunting together!
Oooh! Nice.
No breaks for the Champs eh!
hahahaa @Max Foerster - K15t - that eyebrow };)
Would it be weird to dress up as pirates and cruise around with custom 'swag pirates' shirts?
Nope....and this needs to happen!
Finally getting some downtime to catch up. It was a great Summit for me. It was a Summit of abundance: info, cloud changes, connecting, tapas, vino, walking, etc. The only thing missing was decent sleep. 😴
This caught my eye on the way to the Community lounge. I didn't know a doughnut wall was a thing.
Cool!
I think it is necessary to turn the computer screen upside down to see this photo...
@Jack Brickey This is unbelievable. 🍩
@Jack Brickey - This is probably making me the most jealous right now.
@Community Manager - is that a tiny Erica in the bottom corner?
OMG I want one of the she/her buttons as I am a positive space ambassador! Where can I get one?
Love it!
Not my picture, and not at the summit venue, but worth an upload, as these are some of the people shaping how the community works. And it's always worth getting Mo and Susan on-screen, as they add so much to our community
Thanks people who contribute to the community., no matter where you are!
Did Mike photobomb?
Here is the picture I took from the community meeting. So many passionate people in one place! You're doing amazing work. Go Atlassian Community!
Sven, great photo! Thanks for getting everyone together for this "end-of-the-day" photo. Awesome group of folks to be sure.
Nope, we asked him to join us.
@[deleted]Thanks for taking the pic and it was nice to see you there
As my very first summit, I enjoyed it a lot with all of you I met there. it was fun and awesome.
here is a one with @Monique vdB
Thanks Sven!
I see some familiar faces 😉
@Alana Fernando ❤️❤️❤️
@Alexey Matveev I love it!
@Alana Fernando I miss you
@Jodi LeBlanc sorry I missed this, I'll find out if we have some leftover! It was a blank badge and your choice of pronouns including "They/Them" and "Ask Me," or you could write one in. Very inclusive!
The Summit brought great news to all Atlassian fans
Okay, I'm going to explain myself and see if I can get a mercy pass.
I'll start of by stating the following:
However, I did meet with my local AUG leader behind the community stand, and I did - through meeting various AUG leaders and community champions during my time at summit - get allowed into the community VIP area during Bash
I also managed to get a laptop sticker, a community tshirt (it's slightly too small, though ), and a popsocket when I joined the Finance Industry User Group lunch which we signed up for ahead of time; picture to prove two of the three - one of which has been in constant use and greatly satisfied my urge to fidget, can you tell which one it might be?:
@Monique vdB, any chance I get a mercy pass on this?
The sticker is really looking good by the way! But still, the round Atlassian University one is my favorite.
@Max Foerster - K15t, is there a laptop under there? ;-)
@Jack Brickey I don't know for sure. I'm using a different device for my daily work. That's just a sticker dummy for bragging! I should try to open that device!
Nice to see all of this love around in this thread! Mine will be:
Meeting with all the Communiteam and fellow Champions/AUG Leaders was a blast!Thanks again Stephanie for this nice shot
awwwww! Love this
@miikhy international man of mystery.
Miss you too @mo...
@Community Manager hope to meet you next time ❤️
I didn't make it to take a selfie with one of the community team, but it get some swag when spending some time on the community workshop.
For example this great scarf, that perfectly prepares for the upcoming winter.
Since my Co-Leader couldn't make Summit, I split my swag with him. He got the Scarf and T-Shirt. I kept the travel pouch and phone thingy. Great Community Swag this year.
here is a pic of next year's swag so - DO NOT MISS SUMMIT 2019! they are struggling w/ finding an appropriate bag though. ;-)
It is the bag #bagception!
I'm so excited to dress my toddler in his first swag thanks to K15t and their little Amplify tee! I hope someone from their team sees this message.
Great to hear. Thanks for the shout out.
Can remember that car...
I'm late to the party, but @Monique vdB - made me so happy by sharing some swag and mailing me my community award.
Hugs all around.
Congrats @Meg Holbrook! Well deserved.
@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DCI hope you got me some community swags 😔
rofl
@Tinker Fadoua rest assured, I nagged him about it!
@Monique vdBThat's why I always think we have the two best fairy tales in this Community. 😘
Thank you dear!
Awesome job!!
@Monique vdB- how much begging and pleading must I do to get one of those MOST AWESOME Atlassian Community stickers? I'll crawl down to the Austin office if I have to.
@LarryBrock Agree they are awesome! For you, I will find a way....
@LarryBrock I have consulted with the magical @Ashley Elder and you should be hearing from her soon about the gauntlet you must run in Austin to get her extra sticker. 😃
Wooo, love this!!!!
Perhaps it'll involve pogo-sticks, electric scooters, and a selfie with the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue?
Thank you both @Monique vdB and @Ashley Elder (hope that's the right one of the three)!! Really appreciate you making the effort over a sticker. It's small but it'll be my little token from Summit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.