I'm trying to set the timeout values for a given Bamboo plan like this:
- I open the "Default Job" of my "Default Stage" and set the following values on the Miscellaneous tab: Build Time Multiplier = 1, Log Quiet Time = 1, Build Queue Timeout = 1. My average build time is 17 seconds.
I would expect that the build is aborted after 1 minute if it waits more than 1 minute in the queue or if there is no log output for more than 1 minute.
I start the build. Unfortunately after 6 minutes it is still in the queue and Bamboo displays the following message on the plan's summary page:
Build: #11 has been queued for 6 minutes ...
On the same summary page I see the following message as well:
HPC Information
PROJ-TEAM-JOB1-11
| Info: | License limitation is currently reached. No additional agent can be requested at the moment. |
I suspect that this is the reason of waiting in the queue, but I would expect that the build is still stopped after one minute due to the Build Queue Timeout setting.
Could somebody help me to solve this issue?
Thanks,
Jozsef